Sunday 5 July 2009

What's it all about??



Nearly 20 years on, and I see that Total Recall is on ITV2 tonight, and still watching it through now, I'm thinking to myself, what the hell is it all about??

Did Arnie really go to Mars, or was it just his imagination running wild??

I do think this is a really good film, and I believe that at the time it was the most violent of it's genre, but it's still confusing as hell!

One of my favourite parts is the woman who turns out to be Arnie saying "two weeks", upon which her head seperates and reveals Arnie below!

"two weeks" - always makes me smile that!

Anyway, what are you thoughts? Please feel free to comment below...


2 comments:

  1. craig wilkinson29 July 2009 at 18:09

    one of arnie best, preditor is No 1...
    can you belive they r remaking this film (2011 release)why can they not leave good film alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, it is not confusing at all, the plot unfolds: he really go to Mars, but he wasn't who he thought he was...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here...